What Our Customers Are Saying
May 16 - 31, 2021 Wrap-Up
Our experienced and certified teams have been working non-stop providing top-notch service and remediating scenes with compassion and respect.
- Mold Remediation - Technicians remediated mold under the carpet of our most recent mold remediation client. They set up containment zone around the sliding glass door, peeled back carpeting about 4' beyond the edge of the door on both sides.
- Water sources can quickly result in the mold infestation of homes and businesses, often within 48 hours. Bio-One technicians can quickly stop and remove the fungus that occurs naturally in areas subjected to humidity, condensation, water leaks and insufficient ventilation. Hiring a professional mold removal company in Tucson Area is critical. Inadequate removal of mold spores can lead to health risks that include respiratory complications, skin irritation and severe allergic reactions.
- Urine/Feces Clean Up - We had a pretty intense dog feces and urine clean up call come in at the end of May. An apartment complex tenant left the unit in really bad shape. Our crews were able to remediate dog urine and feces throughout the entire unit and the outdoor patio and we were able to help the complex out by taking all of the trash and contaminated belongings of the old tenant with us to the dump.
- Bio-One technicians follow professional safety requirements while utilizing specialized equipment and training protocols in Tucson Area. If not treated professionally, human and animal feces/urine - and other body fluids like blood and vomit can cause diseases and spread viruses. They include: hepatitis A, E. coli, rotavirus, and norovirus.
- Medical and Biohazardous Waste Disposal - The need for medical waste disposal has been growing and we have weekly and bi-weekly scheduled pickups on our calendar for the rest of the year. From law enforcement agencies to behavioral health facilities, if you've got medical waste we will dispose of it for you!
- Bio-One technicians follow strict state guidelines for safely removing and disposing medical waste in Tucson Area, thus minimizing the risks associated with these bio-hazardous materials.
- Crime Scene and Death Clean Up - Sometimes we get calls weeks after a death where the cleanup is required in order to sell a home. These are tough jobs even when realtors call us. Luckily we have great relationships with both homebuyers and sellers and we do everything we can to get these homes ready for sale. The end of May brought two calls in for just this reason and we successfully remediated both homes and hope they sell fast!
- Our professional crews are compassionate and discreet when working with families and clients and are available 24/7/365.
- 95% of the time, when a traumatic event happens in your home, homeowners insurance will cover the clean up. We take care of all of the insurance paperwork for our customers.
- COVID-19 / Parvo Disinfection - COVID-19 disinfection calls are still coming in on regular basis. One of our customers set up a reoccurring job to ensure their company vehicles are always safe to drive in.
- Bio-One experts adhere to strict OSHA regulations and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance when safely cleaning and disinfecting businesses, residential properties, vehicles and other properties as needed from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Using and electrostatic sprayer, our proprietary chemical blend provides entire surface coverage for complete disinfection of all designated affected areas. The process is safe and offers a more consistent application with no disruption to affected areas and leaves no residue. All disinfectants are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved and compliant and can be sprayed on surfaces, papers, keyboards, phones, copiers and all other electronics and high touch areas without damage or concern. Chemicals are animal and plant safe.
- Sewage Backup Clean Up - You might think cleaning up a sewage backup is an easy job but imagine multiple toilets backing up in a business restroom. YIKES! Luckily our customers know to call us to get these situations cleaned up safely and fast!
- Like most contamination mishaps, sewage backups are not only damaging to homes and businesses, but they are also potentially bio-hazardous conditions that can cause health problems as a result of bacteria and viruses. They need to be treated as an emergency. Bio-One technicians offer a rapid and thorough expertise needed to assess damage and properly restore homes and businesses to pre-accident conditions. Whether you’ve suffered a sewer backup or a breakdown in your neighborhood sewer system, Bio-One technicians utilize state-of-the-art industrial tools and expert training to comprehensively tackle the sewage removal in Tucson Area.
Bio-One Service Highlight - Homeless Encampment Clean Up
Homeless encampments are set up all over the United States and unfortunately they pose a liability to property owners. These encampments can be seen wherever space is available - vacant buildings, forests, under bridges. As the number of homeless encampments increases, so does the need for encampment cleanup. Encampments often contain biohazards such as hypodermic needles, feces, blood, urine, vomit, various debris, and pests including rodents, fleas and cockroaches. Don’t risk exposing your employees or crews to infection.
From an individual temporarily residing in a tent to large encampments in vacant buildings, these cleanups need to be handled by professionals equipped with proper training and personal protective equipment. Leave it to Bio-One, where our technicians are trained to safely remove and clean up contaminated items, and properly dispose of biohazards such as sharps needles.
Bio-One of Tucson specializes in all types of clean up including coronavirus (COVID-19) disinfection and cleaning, crime and trauma scene cleanup, hoarding removal, mold remediation, emergency decontamination, disinfection services and more in Tucson and the surrounding communities in the following counties: Pima County, Pinal County, Yuma County, Cochise County, Santa Cruz County, Graham County, and Greenlee County.
The Bio-One business motto is Help First, Business Second. We hope you never need to call us, but if you do, Bio-One is the only company you want to call. We are always available 24/7 and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Call Bio-One of Tucson today at (520) 462-6367 to schedule your service today.
Bio-One of Tucson
631 East 20th Street, Unit 101
Tucson, Arizona 85719
Follow us on social!